Sie fragen sich, wie Sie Apple Pay an die Bank überweisen können? Apple Cash, der Peer-to-Peer-Zahlungsdienst von Apple Pay, ähnlich wie Venmo, ist eine schnelle Möglichkeit, Geld über Ihr iPhone zu senden und zu empfangen. Sehen wir uns an, wie Sie Apple Cash auf die Bank überweisen und das Beste aus dieser einfachen und effizienten Funktion herausholen.
Related: How to Open Apple Wallet from iPhone Lock Screen in 3 Easy Steps
Why You’ll Love This Tip
- Learn how to transfer money from Apple Cash to a debit card or your bank so you can use the money any time.
- Choose instant transfer to make money available within minutes for a small fee.
- Opt for transferring to your bank within 1–3 business days for no processing fee.
How to Transfer Apple Cash to Your Bank
For more great Apple product tutorials, check out our Tip of the Day Newsletter. Now, let’s walk through how to transfer money from Apple Pay to your bank.
- Open the Wallet app or tap the Wallet iconin the Control Center. On your iPhone, you can also easily access the Wallet app from the Lock screen.
- Tap your Apple Cash card.
- Tap the More icon.
- Tap Transfer to Bank.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer, then tap Next.
- Select either Instant Transfer, which comes with a small fee, or 1–3 Business Days, which has no fee.
- If you haven’t yet linked your bank account, enter your routing and account numbers, then confirm by entering them again.
- Tap Transfer.
- A notification will pop up at the top of your screen to let you know the transfer request was successful.
You now know how to transfer Apple Cash to your bank. If you selected Instant Transfer, you will see the money in your account within thirty minutes. The 1–3 Business Days option will take longer but will show up in one to three business days, as its name suggests. Once you have entered your bank account information once, you won’t have to do it again. While you’re learning about Apple Pay, did you know that you can also use Apple Pay Cards on your Apple Watch?